We’ve been working with Microsoft Windows since the 16-bit days, and we continue to support various editions of Windows Server and desktop editions for our clients. Our expertise includes:
- Best practices for building and maintaining a Windows Server farm, including updates, domain management, and server consolidation
- Migrating from workgroups to domains, moving user profiles, and integrating multiple domains together within Active Directory
- Implementing Windows Server services for DNS, DHCP, authentication, Group Policy, and more
- End-user support for complex issues such as data recovery, registry corruption, and malware removal
- Event Viewer analysis and configuration for custom reporting and archiving.
- Application deployment and support, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SharePoint